Al-Anon Prince George & Area
Ask yourself, DO YOU..
- Search for hidden alcohol?
- Cancel plans because the drinker is unable to participate?
- Make excuses to cover up from problems caused by drinking?
- Have MONEY problems from behaviours caused by drinking?
- Am I afraid?
- Am I worried, losing sleep, tired, nervous or depressed?
- Do I feel embarrassed by the drinker's behaviour?
- Am I angry or frustrated at times?
Important 20 Questions Checklists:"Are you troubled by someone's drinking?"
"Did you grow up with a problem drinker?"
If you would like to join us, call or email for a meeting near you:Phone: 250-561-3244
Al-Anon Meetings in Prince George, BC:
Please note the new location for the Wednesday, Hart Courage meetings.
- Hart Serenity AFG, Mons: 7:00pm - 8:00pm, Knox United Church, 1448 5th Ave
- Hart Courage AFG, Weds: 7:00pm - 8:00pm, First Baptist Church, 483 Gillett Street
- Mustard Seed AFG, Thurs: 7:30pm - 8:30pm, St. Michael's Church, 1505 5th Ave
- New Hope AFG, Fris: 1:15pm - 2:30pm, First Baptist Church, 483 Gillett Street
- Saturday Morning AFG, Sats: 10:30am - 11:30am, First Baptist Church, 483 Gillett Street
ALATEEN Meetings in Prince George, BC:
Please note ALATEEN meetings begin February 1, 2017.
- ALATEEN*, Wednesdays:7:00pm - 8:00pm, First Baptist Church, 483 Gillett Street
*ALATEEN is for teens from 11 to 18 whose lives have been affected by someone else's drinking. It's a safe place, the right place to be. You are not the cause of anyone’s drinking or behavior. Learn effective ways to cope with problems. Share experiences, strength, and hope with each other. Click here for the ALATEEN brochure. Entrance to ALATEEN is to the right of the main doors of First Baptist Church, 483 Gillett Street at 7pm on Wednesdays.
Al-Anon Meetings in Mackenzie, BC:
- Mackenzie AFG, Mondays: 8:30pm - 9:30pm, 86 Centennial Drive
Al-Anon Meetings in Vanderhoof, BC:
- Vanderhoof AFG, Mondays: 7:00pm - 8:00pm, Omenica Safe Home Office, Corner of Church & Columbia
Al-Anon Meetings in Burns Lake, BC:
- Grassy Plains AFG, Thursdays: 6:15pm - 7:15pm, Grassy Plains School, 4310 Keefes Landing Road